Settore azienda: INDUSTRIA CHIMICA/ CHIMICA-FARMACEUTICA
For an important local client in the Pharmaceutical field, Adecco is looking for a:
The resource will work in a team of mathematical/statistical/programming experts.
The job purpose is to drive the application and development of advanced and state-of-the-art statistical software and principles in technical development (TD) and manufacturing (MS&T), in order to improve quality, efficiency and profitability of the organisation.
The main activites the person will be involved in are:
- Apply in-house developed statistical software systems, e. g. RedStar Analysis Software, R Service Bus to evaluate Manufacturing and Development data. Prepare manufacturing data reviews for manufacturing sites. This especially includes the implementation/ improvement of parameter files used as input for the statistical software
- Write statistical scripts (e. g. in R, SAS) to perform statistical evaluation
- Support development of new statistical tools
- Support improvement of data collection especially in MS&T and Manufacturing to enable quick and reliable data analysis
Performances will be measured taking into consideration the following aspects:
- Timely preparation of statistical evaluation
- Quality of implementation of parameter files and statistical scripts, e. g. correctness and traceability of evaluation.
- Quality of statistical evaluation: correctness, benefit (e. g. process optimization, better process understanding)
- Master Degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Programming experience (R, S-Plus, SAS preferred)
- Knowledge of statistical principles
- Experience in the fields of process control
Adecco Italia spa - Agenzia per il lavoro - Autorizzazione Ministeriale Prot. N.1100 - SG del 26 Novembre 2004. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.adecco.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs.196/2003 artt. 7 e 13)