Managing the service business in the specific area and is responsible for the overall operational and commercial tasks. The SOM is able to manage the business for the existing farms in the area and support the Sales department for new business. Securing the H&S guidelines and implementing the company process in the service organisation is further major tasks for the SOM.
- Monitor operational tasks for Projects, as maintenance, repairs,
inspections and modernisation.
- Key-Account tasks for major customers.
- Negotiate new service contracts inside the respective service area together with the Operation Manager and Account Managers.
- Establish an operational and administrative organisation to carry out Service Business in the area.
- Monitor and direct the costs for Service department together with MD
- Implement strategy and guidelines from the central service organisation in HQ Germany.
- Make frame agreements with sub-contractors and partners in for supporting service business.
- Manage and motivate local personnel.
- Support the Field Operation Managers in their daily work IN CASE NO Operation Manager is available.
- Management Experience.
- Experienced in the Service Environment in these sectors: lift industry, electromechanical industry, components oil&gas industry
- Knowledgeable in the Finance / Budget process.
- Mechanical and / or Electrical Engineering.
- Business experienced or Qualification in Business management.
- Operational Experience from the field work.
- Team Leader Ship / Management training.
- IOSH Health and Safety.
- Fluent in English
Puoi anche effettuare una ricerca attraverso il motore Cerca e trova lavoro
IL DOCUMENTO IN PRIMO PIANO