Il nostro cliente:
Applied Medical is a progressive medical device developer and manufacturer headquartered in Orange County, California, USA, and the European Headquarters located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. We are a new generation, quality-focused organization with the goal of providing exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically. Being devoted listeners, we address evolving clinical and economic needs through innovative practices and technology. They are a highly integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized devices for Minimally Invasive Surgery, Cardiovascular, Vascular, Urology and General Surgery.
To further expand the European market, we are currently recruiting a Sales and Market Implementation Manager for Applied Medical. In this position, your will be primarily responsible for the analysis of the market for their existing products and markets, identification of sales opportunities, development and implementation of product positioning and pricing strategies in several European countries. The Sales and Market Implementation Manager works closely together with the local Sales Managers to develop the product positioning and pricing strategies. In addition, the Market Implementation Specialists report to the Sales and Market Implementation Manager. In this role, you will directly report to the President Europe. The position is located at our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and will require extensive international travel.
- Analyzing the market and identifying sales opportunities for existing products and markets
- Developing product positioning and price strategies
- Visiting Key Opinion Leaders and customers with local sales teams
- Reporting market and sales trends for existing products and market
- Supporting the implementation of future products
- Identifying clinical education needs
- Further developing the careers of direct reports
- Relevant Master degree level in Business, Economics or Marketing
- Experience with P&L or margin responsibility
- At least 5 years' managerial experience
- Medical device sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record in strategy development and market access
- International work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and one other European language, preferably - French or German
- Availability to frequently travel, including sometimes in the weekends
- Strategic, 'outside of the box' level of thinking and the ability to analyze issues
- Adheres to high standards of business ethics
- Pro-active and flexible, shows commitment to the organization and task completion
Michael Page International Italia srl, società autorizzata dal Ministero del Lavoro all'esercizio dell'attività di ricerca e selezione del personale, di cui all?art. 2, c. 1 lett. c) del D.Lgs 276/03, con protocollo nr. 20711 del 28/12/2006. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.michaelpage.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs.196/2003).