Settore azienda: AUTOMOTIVE
- Plan and execute experimental activities, analyze results and write corresponding reports
- Define NVH targets ( level and combustion noise )
- NVH targets achieving: plan to close the gap to target
- Support the Design team with NVH assessment of the engine design
- Propose design changes to improve the NVH behaviour of Diesel engines based on analysis (exp & comp) results
- Share proper data with the Integration & Vehicle organization to support the Two-Way deliverable process and the PPDR NVH review
- Harmonized analysis standards definition and implementation
- Support and execute activities aimed at quality improvement
- Support in establishing, documenting and maintaining best common CAE / testing methods through continuous improvement and development of new analysis capabilities.
- Support in establishing and maintaining computational and experimental analysis infrastructure requirements
- Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Previous experience in the role
- Fluent English both written and spoken.