Managing the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated audit assignments or consulting engagements
* Building and maintaining a close working relationship with the key stakeholders and decision makers
* Reviewing, analysing and testing applications, infrastructure, processes and activities to determine that technology is resilient and controls are designed well and operating effectively
* Providing assurance that development and testing is subject to robust controls prior to deploying new solutions and propositions
* Co-operating and collaborating with colleagues, peers and management to achieve the objectives of Internal Audit
* Continually assessing the risks involved in operations audited and to advise management of additional areas of concern
* To be aware of current issues relating to the business models and the markets it operates in
* Maintaining an appropriate level of computer literacy and technology knowledge as required by the role
* Adopting a continuous improvement culture by enhancing and developing processes and systems within the immediate scope of the role and by managing your own continuing personal development
* Researching, planning and delivering fieldwork for specialist engagements
* Identify value arising through partnering with the business and delivering pragmatic, sensible and constructive recommendations
* Partnering and liaising with the External Auditors as necessary
* Supporting the wider community as required.
Experience in the end to end delivery of technology audits
- Strong understanding of technology applications and infrastructure, IT processes, risks and controls.
- You will have worked in IT audit, IT security and/or have had IT operations experience and either are, or intend to become, CISA certified or equivalent.
- Deeply familiar with a range of technologies and applications, such as Unix, Oracle, SQL, Active Directory, LDAP, Citrix and have a sound understanding of web applications, including security, and application development methodologies including Agile.
- You will have demonstrable experience in the design, testing and implementation of business continuity plans, incident response processes and crisis management.
- You understand network and communication hardware,
- You are experienced in assessing and reviewing project plans and conducting project health checks and you know how to design, test and implement a comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Natural and effective communicator
- Able to make a compelling argument verbally or in writing.
- Experienced in negotiating with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence people at a senior level.
- If you also speak either Italian or German in addition to English, and have worked in either of these countries, that would be a definite advantage.
Puoi anche effettuare una ricerca attraverso il motore Cerca e trova lavoro
IL DOCUMENTO IN PRIMO PIANO