Il nostro cliente:
Young and rapidly growing company. We are leader in distributing the best sport brands in the market.
We are looking to recruit an E-commerce manager to take charge of our expanding digital division. Based at our office, the candidate will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Our ideal person is someone who can come in, make his mark and become a big part of our future success. We want someone who has ambition and ideas we want to put forward.
The role will be hands on, overseeing the B2B division daily operations to ensure we are meeting sales, customer service and web development targets. We want someone who can lead and motivate a team to achieve results.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategy & Innovation
- Participate in development of new methodologies, as needed, to improve planning process and results;
- Determine appropriate inventory levels to achieve planned sales results
- Perform historical sales analysis to support forecast and definition of sales targets;
- Understand risk and opportunities by Customer;
- Manage and control inventory levels, identify risks and opportunities;
- Responsible to achieve net sales goals for the digital division;
- Responsible for achieving project management goals.
Customers & Relationships
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional partners both external and internal;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers
Leadership & Teams;
- Ensure high performance standards through coaching, training, and development.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience;
- Experience in planning and merchandising B2B or B2C;
- Working knowledge of e-commerce concepts;
- The successful candidate has impeccable project management skills and is experienced at driving operational excellence in a digital environment;
- Strong communicator and team player;
- Strong Analytical and Business vision.
Michael Page International Italia srl, società autorizzata dal Ministero del Lavoro all'esercizio dell'attività di ricerca e selezione del personale, di cui all'art. 2, c. 1 lett. c) del D.Lgs 276/03, con protocollo nr. 20711 del 28/12/2006. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.michaelpage.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs.196/2003).