one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe
Contenuti della posizione:
In this position, you are responsible for definition and leading high-level strategic projects. You report to the head of the management board and your direct support to the management board is an essential contribution. Your role comprises of the following tasks:
- Setup and structuring of the Project Management Office of the Management Board
- Leading of cross-functional, strategic projects and project teams initiated by the Management Board.
- Target focused analysis of problems and starting point
- Elaboration of solutions and related action proposals
- Setup of cross-functional project infrastructure (teams, reporting, monitoring)
- Target focused implementation planning and execution
- Effective management of cross-functional project teams during implementation
- Refining and presentation of intermediate and final results for the management board
- Conducting market and competition surveys, execution oriented refining of key conclusions and strategic rationales for the Management Board
- Functional and disciplinary leadership and continuous development of project teams and employees involved.
- University degree in business administration or similar subject with business background (e.g. Business Engineer)
- Solid business experience over several years, preferably consulting or management related and ideally accumulated also in logistics areas.
- Experience complex, cross functional project management and disciplinary responsibility
- High communication skills, openness, team player and strong in execution
- High degree of initiative, attitude and excitement
- Professional MS Office skills
- Professional command of the Italian and English languages, verbally and in writing.
Arethusa srl è una società di ricerca e selezione del personale autorizzata (Accreditamento Ministeriale 9695 del 05/04/2007). I candidati sono inviati a prendere conoscenza delle modalità di trattamento dei dati personali pubblicate sul sito www.arehusa.it